Friday, January 7, 2011
New year post
Start of a new year and another semester of school. Wondering what books I shall choose and what I want to do for my ender session. Government class not as bad as I thought it would be bit doesn't fill my hopes either, got to take the good with the bad I guess. Just got the new iPhone 4 for cristmass so that's Pritty cool, all my life I have has really bad phones not seeing the need for a "fancy" one and now I'm a little enlightened. Ironic enough this entire blog post is being written on my phone, on the web, instantainiously. Hopefully this will jelp me compete and comment on these in an orrery fashion because god knows I didn't finish all these last semester. Stoked about art class as well, wasn't a super fan of multimedia, only with I was as good of an artist as jermey is teacher. Almost forgot, I got this "bomb-tastic" app from the makers of inception the movie that is quite amazing, uniquely difficult to describe at the moment but if You got iso 4.0 or better I highly recomend. Well that's all for now I guess, later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yea i was wondering what book i should read too, but some how this week pasted really fast.
ReplyDelete