Monday, April 18, 2011

this week in English we finished our 12th night project and filming. as director and an actor i was slightly torn in film flow wile i tried to maintain good scene coordination. all in all i am pleased with the final product of the movie and am glad we got some good bloopers along the way. i was under allot of pressure this weekend completing 23 hours of community service with wounds to show for it =/. i have started to volunteer at a dental charity for women convicts and children which i am slightly happy about because i really enjoy the field and the more experience i can acquire the better.

3 comments:

  1. I am presenting tomorrow I believe. I hope that our scene lives up to the standards of the ones on Friday. I am going to reenact the scene where Viola woos Olivia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it was a hectic week, which I must say for the majority of us, it was, seeing as how almost all of us only started our project on monday. But I think we all ended up with good final products, and Im looking forward to seeing your bloopers from the movie.

    PS. I wanna see those scars haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you poor thing. Want me to kiss it to make it feel better? jk, you did a good job.

    ReplyDelete